The Folding Anadeo cushion offers a modular support in height: open flat to be used as a floor cushion or folded in half to raise your hips when you sit in the lotus position for long periods of time. Portable, light and durable, it is an excellent companion for travel and pilgrimages.
The Plum Color (purple) inspired the creation of this cushion, it was reserved for kimonos worn by the most highly placed Japanese personalities. When Buddhism came to Japan, monks who had a high level of virtue were allowed to wear purple.
- Folding / leaflet, it is modular
- Provides stability during practice
- Optimal comfort for difficult postures
- Pranayama and meditation, it facilitates the posture of the right back for a more fluid and deep breathing
- Filled with Kapok, 100% natural fiber
- Light (600g), compact and transportable with its 2 handles
- Robust: it is reinforced at the ends by a double seam
This Yoga and Meditation cushion is modular in height and width and provides more flexibility. It is a little wider (+5 cm) and a little higher (+2 cm) than the classic cushion. It is extremely comfortable because of these enlarged dimensions, It is also a little more bulky so we have equipped it with 2 handles to carry it. Open it, close it, it adapts to you whatever the exercise.
We tested it at the Paris Yoga Festival in October 2015 with our Yoga teachers, it was 100% approved with real enthusiasm!
It will help you in difficult postures by providing stability with its firmness and the comfort necessary for meditation.
Open: 40 cm X 40 cm, thickness: 7.5 cm
Closed: 40 cm X 20 cm, thickness: 15 cm
Maintenance: after use, tap the sides of the cushion to replace the natural fiber. In case of soiling, use a damp sponge with soap and rub the stain. Do not machine wash, do not immerse.